C'est la Vie is a 1966 Charlie Morgan 34.

Her home port is Everglades City, FL. Our typical cruising area is Southwest Florida, the Florida Keys, the Southeastern Atlantic Seaboard, and the Bahamas. We are C'est la Vie's third owners and purchased her in 2005. We continue to maintain and update this classic vessel. Please post any questions or comments about C'est la Vie or our travels via the comment links below.


Sunday, April 29, 2012

Named dinner

So, I have a few dishes that were introduced to me by friends of mine. I use them in my line up, my all stars so to speak. Those of you who have lived with me or for whom I have had the pleasure to cook, you will know the line up. The named dinner is as follows, rosemary roasted potatoes, jemar brussel spouts and staring lindsay green tofu! So on the boat its all a bit different and really the same. I cooked the potatoes in a skillet and then finished in foil instead of roasting in a hot oven, then I cooked the brussels but I was out of the main ingredient of garam masala so I used jamacian jerk seasoning( that was a fail) and then in the very same skillet I finished dinner with the tofu! It took about 40 in all so, you must pre plan but it was a healthy yummy supper.



No comments:

Post a Comment