C'est la Vie is a 1966 Charlie Morgan 34.

Her home port is Everglades City, FL. Our typical cruising area is Southwest Florida, the Florida Keys, the Southeastern Atlantic Seaboard, and the Bahamas. We are C'est la Vie's third owners and purchased her in 2005. We continue to maintain and update this classic vessel. Please post any questions or comments about C'est la Vie or our travels via the comment links below.


Saturday, April 28, 2012

Comfort food

Well, I went for the comfort food as I lost a few things overboard today. While we approached the mooring ball in Marathons City Marina my favorite purple and teal earphones plopped into the water followed closely by my trader joes mint spf lippy. Oh boy did a pity party ensue! I was so mad at myself. Plus, we realized a few moments later that Jeff and I had reveresed our rolls. I drive up to the mooring and he threads the pendant. No wonder I was so discombobulated.
So, for dinner. Pizza and salad with chocolate chip cookies for dessert. We don't eat dessert too often but today was a good day for the sweetness.
I broiled the boboli crust, it was too windy to use the grill and turned it over and smothered it with sauce, fresh mozzarella and veggies. I broiled it to cook the veggies and melt the cheese. Next time I will add some fresh herbs if available and parm on top. It was tasty though. Just what the doctor ordered!



No comments:

Post a Comment