C'est la Vie is a 1966 Charlie Morgan 34.

Her home port is Everglades City, FL. Our typical cruising area is Southwest Florida, the Florida Keys, the Southeastern Atlantic Seaboard, and the Bahamas. We are C'est la Vie's third owners and purchased her in 2005. We continue to maintain and update this classic vessel. Please post any questions or comments about C'est la Vie or our travels via the comment links below.


Monday, May 7, 2012

Leftover Dinner

So we had salad again for dinner. It feels so good on a hot night to just toss some greens in a bowl with veggies with a bit of dressing and anything chilled in the fridge. Jeff had left over beef that I h sliced up for quesadilla for lunch and then on his salad for dinner. And then we cut into the asiago bread from the farmers market. Our friend Captain D had given us a bottle of bordeaux 2005. I have heard that was a good year. Jeff was not interested in wine this evening so I got to enjoy it all myself. Boy did I enjoy it! Great layers of flavors not strong on the fruit and light tannis. Once it unwound it really had a great raspberry on the tongue and still soft tannins but a long finish. It had cedar on the nose, I was expecting dusty or dirt on the nose and was pleasantly surprised!  We finished the yummy cream puffs for dessert.  That my friends was dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment