C'est la Vie is a 1966 Charlie Morgan 34.

Her home port is Everglades City, FL. Our typical cruising area is Southwest Florida, the Florida Keys, the Southeastern Atlantic Seaboard, and the Bahamas. We are C'est la Vie's third owners and purchased her in 2005. We continue to maintain and update this classic vessel. Please post any questions or comments about C'est la Vie or our travels via the comment links below.


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday was wonderful

Pizza day! Pizza Day what a day its Pizza day. We like pizza and its great to have premade crust on board as it is a fast easy meal. These crusts either boboli or the other brands do last a full month. Not because of the preservatives but no air gets in. I guess salt is a preservative but anyway, read your ingredients, know were your food comes from and all of that business...

Pizza, one of my favorites and because I needed anchovy paste for tomorrows dinner I got to have some on my pizza. This was going to be a very good dinner indeed! My pizza had sauce, mushrooms, onions, cheese, pineapple and anchovies.  Jeffs had sauce, mushrooms, onions, turkey pepperoni and cheese. We both had huge grins on our faces tonight!

No photos from my phone as I gobbled it up too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment